What is the difference between Sales Navigator and Linkedin Premium?
Here is the answer.
If we compare Linkedin Sales Navigator vs Premium:
- Sales Navigator is best for B2B lead generation
- Premium is best job seekers
Here is how Linkedin Premium is marketed on Linkedin website for job seekers: Get Hired 2x Faster
For business leaders, the proposition value is more focused on lead generation
However, Linkedin Sales Navigator is actually 10x more efficient if lead generation is your goal.
Let’s dive deeper into the difference Linkedin Premium and Sales Navigator.
Linkedin Sales Navigator VS Premium: the cost
Here are the different offer you can subscribe to:
Linkedin Premium Pricings:
- Linkedin Premium Career: $39.99 / month
- Linkedin Premium Business: $59.99 / month
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Professional: $99.99/month
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team: $149.99/month
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Enterprise: Custom Pricing
You can see Linkedin Premium Business is cheaper than Sales Navigator.
However you will far more value with Sales Navigator if you are looking to generate leads.
In term of free trial, there is no difference between Linkedin Premium and Sales Navigator.
You get 1 month free trial for both offers.
Difference between Linkedin Premium and Sales Navigator Features
1.Linkedin Premium Career Features
Linkedin Premium Career helps you get a job faster.
Linkedin claims candidates with Premium Career get hired an average of 2X as fast.
Among the features of Linkedin Premium Career:
- 5 inmails per month
- See Who’s Viewed Your Profile from the last 90 days
- Open Profile (meaning people can send you message without sending a connection request first)
- Job and applicant insights
- Top Applicant Job recommendations
- Company insights
- Salary insights
- 16,000+ LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Full access to Interview Preparation tools
If you’re a job seeker, then Linkedin Premium Career could worth the try.
2.Linkedin Premium Business Features
LinkedIn Premium Business claims to helps to grow business at a larger scale by offering the all features in Linkedin Premium Career plus:
- 15 InMails per month
- Unlimited People Browsing
It definitely don’t worth the cost, especially when you compare the difference between linkedin premium and sales navigator in terms of lead generation power.
3.LinkedIn Sales Navigator Features
Linkedin Sales Navigator offers different features depending on which plan you are:
- Sales Navigator Professional
- Sales Navigator Team
- Sales Navigator Enterprise
Here is a video detailing how you can use Sales Navigator to generate leads.
After watching this you will have no doubt that Sales Navigator is far superior to Linkedin Premium Business in terms of lead generation.
Among the features you get with Sales Navigator Professional:
- Access to the whole Linkedin database (700 millions people)
- Advanced search filters
- Lead & Account List creation
- Alerts on Lead & Account activities
- Lead Generation Automation with Saved Searches
- Company Analytics (headcount growth rate)
With Sales Navigator Team, you get all the features in Sales Navigator professional plus:
- Account lists creation with CSV upload
All these features are showcased in this video:
With Sales Navigator Enterprise, you get all the features in Professional and Team plus:
- Teamlink Extend
- Advanced CRM Synch
- Real Time Contact Update
- Advanced Campaigner Manager for Linkedin Ads
This offer is design for large enterprises so very few of you will need it.
Linkedin Premium VS Sales Navigator: Which one should I get?
The only reasons you should prefer Linkedin Premium vs Sales Navigator is if you are a job seeker.
If you are:
There is absolutely no question.
You should get Linkedin Sales Navigator to generate leads for your business.
If you are willing to do lead generation with Sales Navigator, Evaboot is a great plugin that will allow you to export leads from Sales Navigator and get their emails
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?