Subscribe to receive our lead generation tips directly in your inbox every week
There are 4 different premium plans on Linkedin:
- Linkedin Premium Career for jobseekers.
- Linkedin Premium Business for networking.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator to generate sales leads.
- Linkedin Recruiter to find job candidates.
In this article, we tell you everything about linkedin premium subscriptions costs and the feature they are offering.
Linkedin Premium Pricing
Linkedin Premium costs:
- Linkedin Premium Career: $29.99/month
- Linkedin Premium Business: $59.99/month
- Linkedin Sales Navigator: $99.99/month
- Linkedin Recruiter Lite: $180/month
Linkedin Premium Career: $29.99/month
Linkedin Premium Career costs $29.99 per month, or $239 per year if you pay for annually.
Linkedin Premium Career help you get a job faster. Linkedin claims candidates with Premium Career get hired an average of 2X as fast.
The features of Linkedin Premium Career are:
- 5 inmails per month
- See Everyone who’s Viewed Your Profile from the last 90 days
- Access to Open Profiles (meaning people can send your message without sending a connection request first)
- Job and applicant insights
- Top Applicant Job recommendations
- Company insights
- Salary insights
- 16,000+ LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Full access to Interview Preparation tools
Linkedin Premium Business: $59.99/month
Linkedin Premium Business costs $59.99 per month, or $575.88 per year if you pay annually.
Linkedin Premium Business is made for sales professionals who are willing to generate leads with the platform.
LinkedIn Premium Business claims to help to grow business at a larger scale by offering the all features in Linkedin Premium Career plus:
- 15 Inmails per month
- Unlimited People Browsing
Linkedin Sales Navigator: $99.99/month
Linkedin Sales Navigator costs $99.99 per month, or $948 per year if you pay annually.
Linkedin Sales Navigator helps sales reps find, connect and build relationships with potential buyers by using Linkedin’s network data to get all the information they need to better identify and engage with their leads.
The Linkedin Sales Navigator features
- Unlimited People & Company Searches
- 50 inmails credits per month.
- See up to 2500 results (VS 1000 with Premium)
- Advanced search filters
- Lead & Account List creation
- Alerts on Lead & Account activities
- Lead Generation Automation with Saved Searches
The only thing that you can’t do with Sales Navigator is export the leads into a CSV or an Excel file. But no worries, you can use a 3rd party tool like Evaboot to get the data.
Linkedin Sales Navigator has 3 different offers
- Sales Navigator Core
- Sales Navigator Advanced
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus
You can learn more about the differences here:
Linkedin Recruiter Lite: $180/month
Linkedin Recruiter Lite costs $180 per month or $1.480 per year if you pay annually.
LinkedIn Recruiter Lite is made for recruiters and hiring managers to find talent on LinkedIn who wants to source candidates.
The feature of Linkedin Recruiter Lite are:
- 30 inmails credits per month
- Advances search filters to find candidates
- Recruiting CRM to manage candidate pipeline
- Candidates recommendation
- Sourcing automation with saved searches
- Create and manage job post from the platform
- Inmails and job posts analytics
Linkedin Recruiter also offers a more Premium subscription (simply named Linkedin Recruiter). It costs $835 per month or $8,999 per year if you pay annually and offers even more feature to find ideal candidates.
Is it worth paying for LinkedIn Premium?
It depends on the type of linkedin premium plan you are talking about:
- Linkedin Premium Career doesn’t worth paying for
- Linkedin Premium Business doesn’t worth paying for
- Linkedin Sales Navigator worth paying for
- Linkedin Recruiter worth paying for
In this part we answer the most common questions about linkedin premium subscription.
Linkedin Premium Career doesn’t worth paying for
The features they offer won’t make a huge difference in your research. If you are looking for a job, you don’t need to pay for anything. There are tons of job offers on Linkedin you can apply to without having to pay any fee.
Linkedin Premium business isn’t worth paying for.
Paying $59 simply for 15 Inmails and unlimited search doesn’t worth it. Better go with Sales Navigator. You will much more value for an additional $40/month.
Linkedin Sales Navigator worth paying for
If you work in Sales, this tool is super efficient to build qualified lead lists in just a few clicks. The Sales Navigator search engine.
It is much more powerful than the basic. Here is a video detailing how you can use Sales Navigator features to generate leads.
Linkedin Recruiter worth paying for
It’s a bit expensive but you will certainly found value in the tool if you are recruiting business. However, if you are a business who needs to hire people, you don’t need to bother buying a Recruiter subscription.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?