In this article you going to learn how to find decision makers into a targeted list of companies using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
4 Simple steps to find decision makers in a list of companies with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Look for the targeted companies in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Create an Account List
- Filter your Lead Search with your Account List
- Use the Title filter to find decision makers inside your Account List
1. Look for the targeted companies in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
If you already have a list of companies you want to contact somewhere in a spreadsheet, you can either:
➡️ If you have a Team Account: upload your file in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, so it can automatically find the company pages and create an Account List
➡️ If you have a Classic Account: look for the companies in your list using the Account Search and add them to your Account List
You can look for them one by one
Using boolean system to search all your companies at once (ass OR between each company name)
If you have a big list of companies, you can use this technique:
- Put your companies in Google Sheet
- Add a column with "OR" in every cell (except the last one)
- Copy and paste in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn will add "extra" companies in your search because they mention some companies name in your boolean in their profile.
The best results (your companies) will appear at the beginning of the search, you can ignore the others.
2. Add your companies into an Account List
Once you get all your companies in this search, you can add them into a list like this
Your list will appear in the Account List tab
3. Filter your Lead Search with your Account List
Open a Lead Search > Custom List > Accounts > Select your List
You can now see every people work at the companies in your list.
4. Use the Title filter to find decision makers inside your Account List
Let's add some Title to narrow down the search to the decision makers
⚠️ Don't use the Seniority Level filter to get decision makers. It is highly unpredictable because LinkedIn Sales Navigator tries to reconstruct company hierarchy with messy algorithm that often give wrong results.
Titles are far more efficient to identify decision makers. So think about all the job titles you want to target before entering anything into the Title filter.
You can now export this search into a CSV with Evaboot and launch your outreach campaigns on these decision makers 🎉